Why is Bite Disease Important?
Bite disease can cause unsightly, premature tooth loss or damage to the teeth in both children and adults. Both grinding in the day and at night can result in damage to the chewing surfaces of the teeth. Bite disease can affect your ability to chew foods essential for good health and can also cause damage that may affect your appearance, your facial aesthetics, and the confidence that comes from a great smile.
TREATED vs UNTREATED
- Do you clench or grind your teeth?
- Do you have problems eating healthy food?
- Do you avoid any foods because they are difficult to chew?
- Do you have pain in your jaw joint or the muscles of your face?
- Do you wear any type of bite appliance?
If you have any questions, please contact Brooks Family Dental at (775) 329 – 9534!